Happy 2012 With HOT KISS

Just Love Me My Girlfriend
(on phone) Honey...? I Know You're There... Please Pick Up The Phone Are You Okay?
Are You Okay?
I Lose Control But I Can Learn To Behave Give Me One More Chance Let Me Be Your Lover
I'll Kiss You ,You are My Heart Let Me Kiss You Honey  Your Every Wish I Will Obey .

There is so much for a man can tell to you,
So much he can say
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain, honey
To me you’re like a growing addiction


There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that’s the high and not the pill

But did you know,
That when it snows,I want to kiss you
My eyes become large and,
The light that you shine can be seen,

When i want to kiss You You You 
Happy New Year Happy New Year With Hot Kiss



Love is not an elusive prize to yearn and strive for. 
Love is an expression that you choose to have in your life. 
You can choose… right now… to live in a vibration of appreciation and love.  
Are you looking for more LOVE in your life? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment